Welcome Los Angeles Unified School District Teachers
Build Your Students Success with Affordable Home Internet
The Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) and California Emerging Technology Fund (CETF) are working together to provide opportunities for affordable Home Internet and devices for families enrolled in CalFresh or the National School Lunch Program.
LAUSD has the goal of all parents being able to use the parent portal to see their children’s grades, homework assignments and communicate with their children’s teacher. LAUSD is pleased to work with CETF to help bring affordable Home Internet options to parents priced between $10 and $20 per month.
You can download and share this flyer with information comparing offers or share the website www.everyoneon.org/CETF with those who may be interested. The flyer can be downloaded and distributed to parents in English and Spanish.
- - If parents request a copy of their National School Lunch Program letter - ask them
- to contact Meal Compliance Department 213-241-3185 and a letter will be
- mailed to the home address on file.
- - For parents who need additional assistance choosing which Internet option works
- best for their family, have them call 844-841-4636 (INFO). This number is
- answered 24/7 in Spanish and English by an answering service CETF hired. It will
- perform a brief intake and then refer the parent to the best community organization
- that CETF has trained and funded to assist parents with home Internet sign up.